Breastfeeding Naturally Australian Breastfeeding Association
Quality - Used.
Condition - Good.
Breastfeeding Naturally can help answer the questions nearly every parent has about breastfeeding. It includes photos and diagrams plus useful topics in an easy-to-read format. Breastfeeding Naturally provides up-to-date information from both scientific research and the collective wisdom of the thousands of mothers. It contains:
- All the facts you need for preparing for breastfeeding and getting started with your baby
- Information on breastmilk supply concerns such as how often, how long, and how much
- Practical details on normal sleep behaviour
- Tips to help get the rest you need
- Helpful details on common breastfeeding challenges
- Useful facts about common infant ailments including colic, wind, reflux, lactose intolerance and allergies
- Handy guide to getting out and about with your baby
- Tips for looking after yourself
- Useful information for babies born by caesarean, premature babies, multiple births and babies born with a disability
- Useful guide on expressing and storing breastmilk
- Valuable tips to help when returning to work