Prevention's Ultimate guide to Women's health and wellness
Quality - Used
Condition - Good
The most comprehensive women's health guide ever from Prevention magazine
Prevention's Ultimate Guide to Women's Health and Wellness offers a gold mine of trustworthy, practical advice, recommendations, and remedies from leading physicians, nutritionists, fitness instructors, psychologists, and other health care experts.
In this all-in-one reference book and symptom finder, you'll discover the "ultimate" remedies for more than 100 health problems colds, back pain, fatigue, allergies, headaches, depression, and dozens more. Best of all, the advice is tailored to women's unique biological needs.
With Prevention's Ultimate Guide to Women's Health and Wellness on hand, you'll learn about all your options medical treatments, natural alternatives, mind-body techniques, and home remedies. And the advice is targeted to a woman's age and reproductive status, decade by decade.
Start with simple, doctor-approved, step-by-step plans for getting more exercise and re-energizing your life, reaching and maintaining your ideal weight, achieving emotional balance, enjoying a healthy sex life, and reversing premature signs of aging. You'll also find:
* A complete guide to women's vitamin, mineral, and nutrition needs
* An at-a-glance guide to using popular herbal remedies wisely
* Real-life stress-relief plans for caregivers and career women alike
* The best strategies for PMS, menstrual discomforts, contraception, pregnancy, infertility, perimenopause, and other female concerns
* Solutions for perplexing reproductive-system problems like fibroids, endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, and polycystic ovary syndrome
* Master plans for controlling major health conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes, cancer, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer's disease
* Self-care checklists to prevent illness or detect problems at their earliest, most treatable stages
In this blend of advice from experts and real women, you'll find inspiring stories and motivational quotes to help you make your personal health a priority. Discover the three most important tips doctors give every female patient. Find out what doctors do to safeguard their own health. And learn how real women tackled tough medical problems and regained their vitality.
Start today, and you'll live long and well.
Prevention is America's number one health magazine, bringing 11 million readers each month up-to-date health information that's thoroughly researched and fact-checked. The editors tapped into the wisdom of Prevention's medical advisors and other health experts to create this unique and authoritative guide.