Up the Duff Kaz Cooke
Quality - Used
Condition - Good
KAZ COOKE gives you the up-to-date lowdown on pregnancy, birth and coping when you first get home. No bossy-boots rules, just lots of cartoons and the soundest, sanest, wittiest advice you'll ever get. Everything you need to know about the scary parts, the funny parts and your private parts.
- Week by week: what's happening to you and the baby
- Hermoine and the Modern Girl's hilarious pregnancy diary
- How to prepare for pregnancy and the baby
- Info on conceiving, and IVF
- Crying, eating, weeing and working
- Blokes, bosoms, busybodies and bunny-rugs
- Nausea and other 'side effects'
- Tests: what they're like and what they are for
- The best services, websites and books on everything
- Stretch marks, 'natural childbirth' vs medical intervention, baby clothes and nappies, travel, safety, and how to be rude to complete strangers
- Labour, caesareans and pain relief
About the Author
Kaz Cooke is the author and illustrator of many books for adults and children. She is a mummy from Melbourne, Australia, who has completely let herself go.