World's Best Trivia Oliver Roydhouse
Quality - Used
Condition - Good
World's Best Trivia contains hundreds of items of trivia which are entertaining, humorous, informative and amazing. Oh, and also utterly useless. For instance, did you know:
* Dublin is the home of the Fairy Investigation Society.
* Volley ball is the most popular sport played in nudist camps.
* In Minnesota it is illegal to cross state lines with a duck on your head.
* The human aura cannot be photographed through polyester.
* A newspaper publisher once fired Walt Disney because he had no good ideas.
* Australia is the only place in the world with 25 types of fleas.
* It is illegal to be a prostitute in Siena, Italy, if your name is Mary.
* Most car horns beep in the key of F.
* Banging your head against a wall used 150 calories an hour.